For the past couple of years I’ve run a competition at Christmas, but this year I’m doing something a little different…
So inspired was I by Scarlett’s styled shoot, and by all the images I’ve seen from friends this week of children getting ready to start or return to school, I decided to ring the changes a bit – AND devise a competition which the little ones can help to enter.
What’s to win?
A fabulous custom child portrait session with yours truly,
4 gorgeous Gift Prints of your favourite images,
and a voucher for £30 to kit your child/children out for the shoot from Boden!
This prize is worth over £200 – whoa!
What do you have to do?
Simply send me a snap of your pre-schooler / too-cool-for-schooler
in their choice of outfit for a school day.
Maybe they would choose to go in their school uniform anyway, so in love are they with theirs (and let’s face it there are a LOT of fab school uniform pics out there this week!)! Maybe they would wear tutus and superhero capes. Perhaps they’d go in full footy kit for PE! Maybe they would dress up like their favourite television character. Perhaps they’d dress up like Mum! Probably they’d just come up with something so absolutely rocking I can’t even imagine it!
As you can see below, my Sofie crashed the set when Scarlett had finished (I haven’t the heart to tell her it’s my desk, not hers!) – she was wearing her own personal favourite outfit right now, big ol’ boots and a bit of custom gorgeousness from The Measure (yes, yes, by now you know she and I are obsessed…).
I don’t mind if they are phone snaps, if the heads are cut off, or if there are silly faces – just send them in!
How do you enter? Send your images by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the email ‘COMPETITION ENTRY’. Please include details of your children’s name(s), age(s) and your hometown. Images must be with me by the end of Friday 21st September – so get snapping!
Don’t forget to also like the Facebook page to keep up to date with the competition (shares are welcome!) and all the other fabulousness from me!
The small print (because as well as this being a very exciting competition there are some terms and conditions I need you to know):
- All entries must be sent to email@example.com by the end of Friday 21st September 2012, and must include details of the child/children’s name(s), age(s) and hometown. Entries that do not include this information or are received after this date may be rejected.
- No purchase is necessary to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per family is permitted, but the entry may feature more than one child.
- One winner will be selected by Marie Donn who will select a winner at random.
- The prize includes one child portrait session with Marie Donn Photography, which must be undertaken during 2012 at dates agreed with Marie Donn Photography. Portrait sessions must take place within 50km of Romford, Essex, or alternatively additional expenses may be payable. Following the portrait session, 4 gift prints of the winner’s choice from the presented images will be given to the winner. Additional images will be presented for sale, however there is no obligation to buy further prints or products. A full copy of terms and conditions relating to portrait sessions is available on request, and will be required to be signed by the winner before any photography session is undertaken.
- The prize includes a gift voucher to the value of £30 from Boden, which must be redeemed at the retailer according to the terms given on the voucher.
- This competition is not sponsored by or endorsed in any way by Boden - they have nothing to do with it, I just love the clothes in shoots!.
- No cash alternative is available to any part of this prize.
- The winner will be notified by Friday 28th September and the results of the competition published thereafter.
- By entering this competition you are giving permission for your snap to be used by me in promotion of this competition for its duration, including the announcement of the winning entry. The photo will not be used by me for any other purpose and after the competition closes will be deleted.
- By emailing your entry you are indicating your consent to receive promotional emails from Marie Donn Photography, which can be unsubscribed from at any time.
- By entering this competition the winner indicates their consent to be included in post-promotion publicity including the use of images in advertising, marketing, promotion, display or any other purpose thought proper by Marie Donn Photography.